I have started school at the New Campus (it doesn't actually have a name just yet). The place is absolutely massive. I have my own Science lab and Maths room, so things are a little different (In the future they will have four Science Labs! I have a projector in both of my rooms, which is fantastic, especially when you have something from the internet you want to show the kids.
It is actually an old Chinese School that they have renovated, but the facilities are good, especially the landscaping which the Chinese are fantastic at.
The track is awesome and I can't wait to run on it! There is also an Astoturf soccer field because the grass doesn't grow at certain times of the year.
They only have 200 students from Years 5-9, so there are many classrooms that are empty - a little like Tyndale.
They have a cafeteria which is pretty cheap (about $3 a day for teachers but I have been going to the Chinese Shop accross the road to get noodles for about a $1! The food is so cheap!
I better keep running oir I am going to be in trouble!
It is actually an old Chinese School that they have renovated, but the facilities are good, especially the landscaping which the Chinese are fantastic at.
The track is awesome and I can't wait to run on it! There is also an Astoturf soccer field because the grass doesn't grow at certain times of the year.
They only have 200 students from Years 5-9, so there are many classrooms that are empty - a little like Tyndale.
They have a cafeteria which is pretty cheap (about $3 a day for teachers but I have been going to the Chinese Shop accross the road to get noodles for about a $1! The food is so cheap!
I better keep running oir I am going to be in trouble!
